Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sorry So Long

Well I really don't have an excuse for not updating this but I know that I can find plenty to sufice. Well since the last time both Embree and I started school. Embree, has started what they call Toddler Lab which is basically preschool for 18 to 33 month olds. Ever since the first day she leaves us hanging at the door waving behind her, she absolutely loves it, and we are glad, she hasn't had all the opportunities to be around alot of little kids her age because of me in school and Jace working, our families help with the babysitting so she really knows them well but there are only three little kids in the family and she loves them all. Well it is also great because she is extreamly picky about food and if she doesn't like something she won't eat it (that is bacically everything but crackers, juice, milk and water) She is now trying more things because she is watching the other kids. She is so fun to watch her there she is really starting to get comfortable and try to play with the other kids.

Well another big thing with Embree is that she has also started to say her prayers, yes with our help but it is still really cute. We get in trouble if we even look like we are not going to say them and the funiest thing is that while I am cooking diner she will come and pull on my leg and say "Mommy, we forgot to pray, we need to pray now." It is fun and even after family prayer at night she grabs us and says "Got to pray at my bed now, come on it time." It really melts your heart and really makes your day to know that she loves to pray that much. Well she is now starting to grow a little bit, she is getting five teeth now and that is a big thing because she has only 8 her four molars and four front teeth so now we are filling in the middle. She hadn't gained any weight either she has been 19 pounds since she was one and in the last month she has gained 2 pounds so that is a great thing, (the only reason is that we have started to give her pedia sure once a day). Well she hopefully is now back on the road that she should be and that hopefully one of these days she will eat real food and start GROWING!!! Well we love her either way.

Well Jace has just been busy with work, normally this is the slowest time of the year for pepsi but because of the weather it takes a long time to get to places. Well for me I am just going to school and playing with Embree (That is my favorite part), Embree now can make all the animals sounds that I can think of and name each and every one. It is cute,(I bet all the college students think we are kind of crazy because we go through all of the animals while we are walking to and from her class).
Well we are about tired of the snow we have four feet and it just keeps comeing, and we are running out of places to put it all. We are getting worried that are basement is going to flood but as of yet it hasn't (hope it stays that way). Well I don't have any pictures on this computer but when I get to them I will upload them so everyone can see our cutie and all the snow. I hope that everyone is well and safe and hope you all know how much we love you all.

2 comments:

Mel said...

We are so happy that Embree is doing better. I do have to say that I am happy that I have company in the whole eating and size drama. Hailey is also only 21 lbs. I hope things only improve for you guys. Well, we miss you guys and hope all stays well.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging again! And I'm so glad Embree is starting to grow some, that is awesome news.