Friday, August 1, 2008

this is fun

Here are the directions for any one who wants to play along.

1. As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one abut you. If you don't want to play on your bog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the one I most remember was when you picked up Melanie's (I think they were Mel's) fashion glasses and put them on, after which you sweetly stated, "Hey! These are my same perscription!" :) We all had a good laugh.
And the of course there was the time I went to your family Thanksgiving! Fun times.

Anonymous said...

I remember when you came over to my house and we watched "Peggy Sue Got Married" and I did your hair. Fun times. Embree was still a baby then and I think I was still preggo with Aiden. Haha.

MAH said...

I remember the sleep over's we had, and the time that we went to work with my older brother and the Mexican Music Station running around while he did his job. Good Times!