Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 obsessions
1. my family
2. the outdoors
3. animals
4. temple
5. friends
6. cooking
7. sleep and bubble baths
8. playing and having fun

8 goals for the future
1. bigger family
2. stronger member of the church
3. travel
4. finish school and be a good teacher
5. be a good wife and mom
6. help others more
7. going to the temple more
8. get out of debt

8 vacation want tos
1. Switzerland (always wanted to since I was in third grade)
2. New York and go to a brodway show.
3. New Zealand it is so beautiful!!
4. Take the family to the grand canyon and lake powell.
5. Europe
6. Italy and Rome
7. Central America
8. Cruise to Alaska and everywhere else.

8 of the best words
1. Mommy I Love you more!!
2. I love you
3. Thank you
4. I so happy I awake with you. (embree)
5. She is doing so great! (Dr.'s for embree)
6. Your great
7. Sweet dreams and dream sweet. (both jace and embree)
8. I want to share and be good (embree)

8 things I must do tonight
1. Home work
2. Make dinner
3. Clean the house
4. Play with embree
5. Spend time with jace.
6. Bath the cat
7. Bath Embree
8. check email, facebook, and blog

8 people I tag
1. Melanie
2. Megan
3. Megan
4. Melissa
5. Crystal
6. Hillary
7. Kate
8. Jayne

No comments: