Well it has definitely been a long time since I have posted. I have been so busy, and just plain forgot to update that I am going to do my best to update everyone. I am going to just quickly make a list of all that we have done and then expound on some.
1. Started student teaching
2. Jace Started college
3. Embree turned 4
5. My Grandmother passed away
6. I finished student teaching
7. I FINALLY GRADUATED!!!!
8. Embree and I rode on our very first airplane
9. Went and visited Jace's mission companion and one of his best friends in Muskogee, Oklahoma for a week.
10. I am studying to take my Biology Praxis next week (going to fail, it has been years since I took alot of these classes.)
11. Embree learned to ride her bike all by her self!! (yes there are still training wheels but she fell off last year when we got it and she wouldn't get back on till now and now even when she falls she gets up and keeps going)
12. My sister had a baby boy giving them 2 boys and 1 girl and boy they are busy but the cutest kids!!!
13. I finally planted our front flower garden that has taken 3 years to get to.
Well I guess that is about it, if I remember anymore then I will post it. I am trying to find our camera cord so that we can post some pictures. Even though we have been so extremely busy we have had fun. Student teaching was hard at first but then was really a blast. It was hard to leave. I am now trying to apply for a part time position at the Jr. High or aide jobs there at the school, I really enjoyed being with those kids and it makes it all worth it when the kids see you around town and still say hi and tell me all about their lives it is great. Well Embree keeps us busy and entertain she is so excited that I am graduated and can spend time with her, our goals now are potty training for reals and getting her to eat, she has such a phobia with both that it is taking us so long to break these phobias. Jace is doing well, he is finally getting into the groove with school and has decided what he wants to go into, he wants to be a history professor. But the only thing that is standing in his way is work. He is having such great opportunities thrown at him that we are not sure what is going to happen. He works for BYU-Idaho as a Shift Supervisors over the Hart Building, he loves his job and all that it provides for us as a family and as a job. It is nice to have him come home happy instead of angry and hurt. He works so hard so that I can stay home. Well I will try to get pictures on here soon but for now I will be done and I promise to update more often.