Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I LOVE THIS MAN!!

1- where did you meet your husband?
Well that is a long story, I will make it short and sweet though, we first met in high school and I absolutely disliked him and didn't want any thing to do with him but aparently he had a crush on me without me knowing. Well he disappeared for 2 1/2 years or so I thought but (he was on a mission to Tempe Arizona) Then one day one his name popped in my mind and my name popped in his mind and it drove us both crazy and so I found his address and wrote to him on his mission to find out that he was actually home because he got really sick and so then i was at a loss and then a friend introduced us and it clicked we knew that night that we were getting married but we still took 4 months makeing sure it was the right thing. (even though neither of us ever talked about it)
2- what was the first thing you said to your husband?
"Hi.... You don't have to pay for me you didn't even bowl yourself?"
3- where was your first date?
We went on a what do you call it a triple date there were three of us in the group and we went to Texas Road House and had Diner and it was so embarassing because he ordered a 4 oz. Steak and wasn't even able to eat it all (He was still so sick he lost 50 in two weeks because of it) then we went to our friends grandpa's house to play pool and eat dessert.
4- where was your first kiss?
That was another little embarassing story but was so good. We were traveling to Wyoming with our friend and his wife to drop her off at her families house and on our way back home we were sitting in the back and I could tell that he wanted to kiss and I really wanted to and so we were sitting there and I just flat out slapping a kiss on him and even though it was just a peck I can't forget the look on his face of shock that I did that and then he got the hint and gave me a real kiss that caught me and kept me forever.
5- How long did you date for?
Officially only 2 1/2 months but we hung out everyday for 5 months including that time.
6- where did you get engaged?
He called me on a Tuesday and asked if I could go out to diner with him and of course I agreed but was a little confused at the begining because we never did that we always went out on friday or saturday. Well I got my roomates to help me and we talked about were he was taking me and we all got excited because I thought it would happen because he said that we were going to the sandpiper and we knew that as the place where people get engaged because it is right across from the Idaho Falls Temple, I remember that my roomates helped me with everything and even offered to stay up all night to talk and see what was going to happen. I don't think anyone had better roomates they were amazing and still are. Well he came and got me and we went to diner and I thought he was going to pass out because he was so pale and sweating bullets and I was so nervous as well but diner came and then it went and we were leaveing and I couldn't believe it and so I started to doubt that it was going to happen and as we were leaving he asked if we could go and play games with our friends and that is when I really thought that it wasn't going to happen and then we were driving past the temple and he looked out of the window and said "Shoot the tail gait is down and I forgot something do you mind if we stop and fix it." so we pulled into the temple and he went and took care of that and then he said that is was such a nice night and we should take a walk, Well as we were walking there was an older lady sitting on a bench and gave us an evil look and then she took and I will never forget what he said next "SOOOO, when is Melanie getting married? (My roomate that just got engaged a couple days before) SOOOO, when are we getting married?" Well as I was starting to answer he let go of my hand and knelt down and proposed, it was so cute! well it apparently wasn't what he originally planned but I still loved it.
7- how did the reception go?
I went really good other then jace and all the grooms men (Our Brothers and his best man) dropped me in a photo shoot and it was so hot. It was good.
8- TAG!
Melanie, Melissa, Crystal, Hilary, and anyone else that wants to do it.

No comments: