1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? FOOTBALL, or any sport (other then golf)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Frozen Lasagna and ice cream (except on a whim he craves it but that is slim and far between)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Mountain dew or Pepsi
5. Where did he go to high school? Madison Senior High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10-10 1/2
7. If she/he was to collect anything, what would it be? Tools and guns
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Any kind of meat but it has to have all the vegies (except for olives and most of the time pickles) and has to have swiss, and on wheat and all the dressings normally.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Steak and potatoes
10. What is his/ her favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats-- Almonds
11. What would she/he never wear? Thong or speedo, tu-tu
12. What is his favorite sports team? Denver Bronco's
13. Who did he vote for? McCain but he wanted Romney
14. Who is his best friend? It better be me ;), but other then me I would have to say Kade Statham.
15. What is something you do that she/he wishes you wouldn't do? Believe in my self and nagging him.
16. What is his heritage? English?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Angel Food cake, Grandma Blanchard's strawberry shortcake.
18. Did she/he play sports in high school? Ran Cross Country
19. What could he spend hours doing? Hunting, watching football and being with his family
20. What is one unique talent he has? Helping others he has a big heart and wants to help everyone.