1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? yeah it just took a long time because it was so hard for us to get pregnant it took 2 years.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited and nervous, shocked because it was so hard for us to get pregnant.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? the doctor had to tell us because I just thought I had the flu and we found out we were pregnant at 11 weeks.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Jace and I found out together and then we told our families.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? YES!!
9. DUE DATE? January 18th, 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not too bad
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Carrots with Chiz's ranch I could eat a whole big bag of baby carrots in less then a week, and home made jam and toast.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Breaking my foot at four months, going to school ( they don't make desks big enough for pregnant women), getting sick 1 day before i had her.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? We thought before we found out that we might want a girl but when we found out we were so excited and didn't want anything else.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 50 lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? 1
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Yeah, my sister got married the day before and so everyone was up and all the family was there so we did it then. it was neat because my friend had her baby a few days earlier and was there for a while.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? yes, fell down 1 stair and broke the strongest bone in my foot (don't recomend that but long story), and Toxemia in the last month so I was on bed rest for a week before she came.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Madison Memorial in Rexburg Idaho
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 7 hours, 30 min pushing ( was supposed to be longer but i couldn't stop it and luckily the nurse walk by at that time and caught her)
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jace, my mom and the nurses the doctor missed it by 5 minutes.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I wanted the meds and was ready to kill for them but couldn't have them
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 9 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? January 6th 2006
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Embree Anne Thompson
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? Just turned 3.