1. When is your engagement date: March 11, 2003
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: June 7, 2003
3. How long have you known your spouse: Well known him and remember is 9 years, but our families have known each other all our lives (dad's were friends in high school and parents used to play cards together, in same stake for 22 years and really didn't know it)
4. How long did you date before you were engaged: We officially dated 3 months before we were engaged but we both knew we were getting married the first date. (long story ask me if you want to know)
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: Technically it was in high-school his graduating year 2000 but I really hated him then but when we met again in November 2002 I knew I wasn't going to get rid of him, Oh we were bowling at Teton Lanes with a bunch of friends.
6. What is your spouses full name: Jace Daniel Thompson
7. Do you have any children: yes 1 daughter Embree Anne that is 3, and a cat that we clam as our family Missy who we have had for almost 6 years
8. How many do you have/ want: at least 2 but we would like 4
9. Do you have any house pets: Cat, Missy
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own our house !!
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: in the city on main street which I would have never thought I would want but we love it.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We love just to be with each-other and have a chance to talk, we love to be out doors and watch movies together.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: I would have to say our families Cabins in Island Park. Either one we love to be there and be away from all the hectic things in life.
14. How many siblings: I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, Jace Has 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
15. What church you were married in:
Idaho Falls LDS Temple, By our second grade teachers husband that we loved, President Sorenson
16. What town is your current address?: St. Anthony Idaho
17. Do you work or stay at home: I am a full time Mommy, Wife and a Full time student.
18. Where did you honeymoon: My Family's cabin in Island Park.
19. Leave a piece of marriage advice: Patience, Communication and love! Also don't talk about finances right before bed because it always seems to cause a fight or other